Wattleseed in the Kitchen
Nourishing Yarns & Recipes to Fuel Your Health and Wellbeing
An Online Cook & Yarn Workshop for Everyone
~ First Workshop 1 Oct 2021 ~
This series of workshops will explore how we can cook simple, imaginative, nutritious, family-friendly recipes. They will hero a regionally diverse bounty of native ingredients from the land, sea, lakes, and rivers across Australia.
Watch, Cook and Yarn in virtual sessions and explore a variety of dishes fused with Native Australian bushfoods while yarning about an assortment of health, nutrition, food systems, sustainability, biodiversity, and seasonality tips and topics.
On the day:
- · Live cook, yarn & learn with Tracy Hardy
- · Explore traditional bushfood uses and other fun facts
- · Each workshop will cover a key topic
- · Opportunity to submit questions and dietary requirements prior to workshop
- · Zoom link for workshop will be emailed out prior
- · Bonus Resources
What you will receive in the mail prior to the workshop:
- · Our hero native ingredient - Wattleseed
- · A recipe card to keep and collect
~ TICKETS ARE PER HOUSEHOLD~
PAY IT FORWARD OPTION
IF YOU FEEL CALLED YOU'RE WELCOME TO PAY IT FORWARD PLEASE ENTER THE RECIPIENTS DETAILS AT CHECK OUT WITH THEIR EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER.