Wattleseed in the Kitchen
Nourishing Yarns & Recipes to Fuel Your Health and Wellbeing
An Online Cook & Yarn Workshop for Everyone
~ First Workshop - Hero Ingredient Cinnamon Myrtle - 1 Oct 2021 - SOLD OUT! ~ Next Workshop - 3rd December 2021 - Christmas Edition
This series of workshops will explore how we can cook simple, imaginative, nutritious, family-friendly recipes. They will hero a regionally diverse bounty of native ingredients from the lands, seas, lakes, and rivers across Australia.
Watch, Cook and Yarn in virtual sessions and explore a variety of dishes fused with delicious and nutritious bushfoods native to Australia while yarning about an assortment of health, nutrition, food systems, sustainability, biodiversity, and seasonality tips and topics.
On the day:
- · Live cook, yarn & learn with Tracy Hardy
- · Explore traditional bushfood uses and other fun facts
- · Each workshop will cover a key topic
- · Opportunity to submit questions and dietary requirements prior to workshop
- · Zoom link for workshop will be emailed out prior
- · Bonus Resources
What you will receive in the mail prior to the workshop:
- · One hero native ingredient
- · A recipe card to keep and collect
~ TICKETS ARE PER HOUSEHOLD ~
PAY IT FORWARD OPTION
IF YOU FEEL CALLED YOU'RE WELCOME TO PAY IT FORWARD PLEASE ENTER THE RECIPIENTS DETAILS AT CHECK OUT WITH THEIR EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER.